PREMIER HAIR SALON located inside HUDSON'S BAY
Hairstylists required full time or part time as well as a Salon Manager to join our team at a busy location in the Hudson Bay, Centerpoint Mall. If you are a team player and have a passion for the industry we would love to hear from you.
We offer an hourly wage versus commission with benefits available or chair rental.
Please contact 647-273-2579 or email email@example.com to arrange a confidential interview.
Renewed Jewellery Boutique
Jewellery store looking for sales motivated individuals to help grow our team.
Candidates will possess the following attributes:
• The desire to work with customers selling
• A minimum of 2 years of sales experience. Jewellery store experience preferred
• Goal oriented and willing to work to exceed sales targets
• An outgoing personality and great communication skills
• Ability to pick up computer software quickly
• Maintaining and building a clientele of customers by tapping into existing mall traffic
• Managing the inventory daily
• Keeping kiosk organized and clean
• Merchandising and rearranging the displays to maximize the visual impact of the inventory
• Key holder, opening and closing duties
• Competitive hourly rates commensurate with experience
Part time available immediately
Please email a resume to Vanessa for consideration. firstname.lastname@example.org
Wow! Mobile Boutique
Full and Part-Time Sales Associates
View Job Description
Part Time/Full Time
• 1-2 years retail experience
• Reliable and good time management
• Sales driven and results oriented
• Works well under pressure and in a fast paced environment
• Multi-tasking skills a must
• Able to work independently
• excellent communication skills
• Strong understanding of retail sales process, operations, inventory and customer service
• Adaptive team player
• Solid computer skills
• Friendly and professional attitude
• Professional appearance
Please kindly submit your resume to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Store: HEARING SOLUTIONS
Position: Client Care Coordinator (Full Time AND Part Time)
• Answer phones
• Schedule and confirm appointments
• Update customer database
• Clean hearing aids and minor repairs
• Process paperwork
• Manage battery and accessory sales transactions
• Communicate product and promotional information to customers
• Keep store and product/accessory displays stocked, neat and organized
• Close clinic according to established procedures
• Use company systems to process sales and gather customer information
• Coordinate with full time staff to ensure outstanding requests are handled appropriately
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Ability to adapt to change
• Customer service experience
• Interest in the health services field (i.e. Dental, Optical or Hearing clinics)
Send CV to email@example.com or by fax: (416) 623-1245. Please reference “Centerpoint” and specify FULL time or PART time in the subject of your e-mail
Full-Time Store Manager
We at Limite are seeking an energetic, sales driven and results driven manager to join our team. Must be passionate about customer service, fashion, and team building.
Minimum 2 years in a retail management role.
Contact District Manager via email:
This position has a strong sales and customer service focus, and deals with all aspects of leisure and occasional business travel. You will be completely responsible for managing all of the travel needs of your own client base.
•Working within a team to manage profit & loss and achieve targets & incentives
•Advising customers on travel products and services
•Providing first class customer service from query to closing the sale & following up
•Attending regular training sessions and conferences
To join us, no travel industry experience is necessary. You will need to share our passion for travel and also:
•A proven aptitude in sales & customer service
•A strong academic background
•Overseas travel experience
Start Date: As soon as possible
We at Ardene are looking for outgoing, highly motivated and dedicated individuals to join our growing team. If you are positive, passionate about fashion, and enjoy working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, we want to hear from you!
The position of the ASSISTANT MANAGER is primarily to support the Store Manager to achieve the sales objectives, improve employee performance and ensure efficient store operations. This also includes proper merchandising and maintaining excellent customer service standards through leading by example.
- Minimum 1 year management experience or experience in a leadership role (preferably in a retail environment);
- High-school diploma;
Ardene offers a competitive salary and excellent opportunities for personal and career development.
Apply now at www.ardenecareers.com for a chance to build your career with a dynamic, industry-leading, fashion forward company!
*Please note: only applications through the Ardene Website will be considered.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.