SPECIAL EVENTS - STREET TEAM REPRESENTATIVE (PART-TIME)
As a Street Team representative, you will engage in promotional activity and gather attention from customers. You will be responsible for driving traffic into the store location to help increase sales. If you're looking for an active role and a look into promotions within a marketing retail environment - this is for you!
- The role of the Street Team representative is to engage passers-by through providing promotional flyers and driving traffic into the location.
- Promote Rogers and/or Fido offers
- Goal is to increase awareness and obtain leads from these unrepresented groups
- Street team representatives must stay up to date with current offers and promotions via websites provided and weekly updates provided
- Street team representative is required to submit feedback post-event
- Ensure customers walk into the store for further details from sales representatives on-site
- Attend quarterly meetings
- Ensure customers leave with a smile!
- Approximately 8 hours per week
- Big personality
- Promotions background would be an asset but not necessary
- Available on weekends
- Ability to travel to multiple locations
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working customer service and conflict resolution
Please email resumes at: email@example.com
Subject Line: Street Team Position
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Thanks!
Wow! Mobile Boutique
Sales Associate - Wireless Customer Experience
Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Showcase Casting call for Part-Time Seasonal Sales Associates:
Showcase, the leader in "As Seen On Tv" and Top Trend Products, is looking for highly motivated, sales driven individuals whom have a passion for Guest Service to work in a our exciting store location at Centerpoint Mall.
• Driving Sales and Customer Service
• Merchandising product
• Receiving Inventory
• Handling Cash / Deposits
• Daily opening and closing procedures
• Extraordinary Customer service skills
• Great Verbal Communication skills
• Fast paced sales experience
• Ability to complete tasks as assigned without supervision
• Driven to meet and exceed sales targets
If you have a passion for Sales and Guest service then we need to talk....
Please forward your resume to:
This position has a strong sales and customer service focus, and deals with all aspects of leisure and occasional business travel. You will be completely responsible for managing all of the travel needs of your own client base.
•Working within a team to manage profit & loss and achieve targets & incentives
•Advising customers on travel products and services
•Providing first class customer service from query to closing the sale & following up
•Attending regular training sessions and conferences
To join us, no travel industry experience is necessary. You will need to share our passion for travel and also:
•A proven aptitude in sales & customer service
•A strong academic background
•Overseas travel experience